Pavé Cushion Cut Tri-Diamond Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
The only thing we’ll be saving ourselves for is this ring.
A triple halo ring featuring a center cushion shaped diamond at 5.5mm with two, 4mm flanking round brilliant diamonds. The center halo sparkles with 16, 1.5mm diamonds, and each side halo enhances the shine with 12, 1.2mm diamonds. The band is hand set with 24, 1.2mm diamonds at a delicate 1.4mm total width. The option of gold color and quality, lab grown vs natural diamond, is in your hands.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Or just questions? We got you. Set up a chat with our Diamond Whisperer.
A triple halo ring featuring a center cushion shaped diamond at 5.5mm with two, 4mm flanking round brilliant diamonds. The center halo sparkles with 16, 1.5mm diamonds, and each side halo enhances the shine with 12, 1.2mm diamonds. The band is hand set with 24, 1.2mm diamonds at a delicate 1.4mm total width. With your choice of stone quality, either natural or lab-grown diamond, either 14k gold, 18k gold, or platinum, this ring is truly bespoke. All diamonds come with a GIA certificate.
Carat: 1 ct (Center Diamond); 2.24 ct (Total); Cut: Near colorless (G/H); Clarity: VS1; Cut: Very good/Excellent
1 pc 5.5mm Square Cushion Cut Diamond; 2 pcs 4mm Round Cut Diamond; 18 pcs 1.5mm Round Cut Diamonds; 46 pcs 1.2mm Round Cut Diamonds
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.