Pavé Emerald-Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
For that fancy someone (aka, you).
A carefully chosen 7mmx5.5mm emerald cut diamond hand set into a modern 4 prong setting paired with 16, 1.2mm diamonds hand set on the band at a delicate 1.4mm width. The option of gold color and quality, lab grown vs natural diamond, is in your hands.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Or just questions? We got you. Set up a chat with our Diamond Whisperer.
A carefully chosen Emerald cut diamond at 7mmx5.5mm is placed into a modern 4 prong setting and paired with 16, 1.2mm diamonds hand set on the band at a delicate 1.4mm width. With your choice of stone quality, either natural or lab-grown diamond, and MTO handmade to your finger size in either 14k gold, 18k gold, or platinum, this ring is truly bespoke. All diamonds come with a GIA certificate.
Carat: 1 ct (Center Diamond); 1.14 ct (Total); Cut: Near colorless (G/H); Clarity: VS1; Cut: Very good/Excellent
1 pc 7x5mm Emerald Cut Diamond; 16 pcs 1.2mm Round Diamonds
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.