Solo Baguette Diamond Necklace
Item is exchange only. Details.
Your next +1 to that cocktail party you’ve been waiting for.
Parlez-vous Francais? Now you do. Our Baguettes are now ready for your neck. With ethically sourced diamonds and recycled sustainable gold, you’ll be practically sitting in a French cafe in no time.
A baguette-cut diamond pendant is clasped between sections of gold chain that secures with a spring ring clasp, with two jump rings for sizing options.
Total chain length is 18 inches, with extra jumpring at 15 inches
baguette cut diamond, VS1 clarity
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.