Vintage Pear Cut Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
If this timeless halo design doesn’t ring your chimes, we don’t know what will.
A sustainably modern take on a classic design. White topaz wrapped around a vintage-inspired pear cut ring, touched with 100% recycled gold, and offered in 7 stone options.
A band featuring a statement, pear-cut precious stone centerpiece in 7 glistening colorways, lined by white topaz for even more shine.
6x4mm Pear Cut Gemstone x 1; 1mm White Topaz x 13
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- LaurannaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 45 - 54How it Fits Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful ring
Every time I wear this ring (in the green tourmaline) I get compliments on it. It is a pretty and classic ring. I like to wear it on my right hand with another ring but it can stand on its own as well.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Shanell H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoBeautiful
Half sizes would be nice. Fits a little bit loose. Seems like a very sturdy piece. Beautiful to look at. Seems to be a little noisy. It would be nice to turn down the talk. I do love it. Thanks.Was this helpful?