AURATE X MICHELLE: Tranquility Blue Topaz Huggie Earrings
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Sleek. Minimal. And oh so calming. Let's hear it for the huggies.
Bring a touch of coolness to your ear stack with a true blue topaz gemstone that'll make anyone do a doubletake. Together with Michelle Choi, we mashed up our fav silhouette (baguette, duh) with the prettiest gemstone (make noise for blue topaz) and nestled it in a tapered hinged huggies crafted from our real, recycled gold. Swoon-worthy.
Discover the rest of Aurate x Michelle: The Tranquility Collection and add extra sleekness to your jewelry collection.
A 6x4mm London blue topaz is set in a custom channel setting in sterling silver vermeil for this huggie with an interior diameter of 10mm. Created with a hinge and fixed-post closure, these drops of blue are your every day touch of tranquility.
6x4mm London Blue Topaz
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.