Gold Herringbone Chain Necklace
Item is exchange only. Details.
The criss-cross applesauce of pure gold chains.
Consider this sustainable gold chain the X to your O. While our signature chain connects through loops, the Herringbone Chain connects through angled crossed links, giving your neck extra sparkle and shine.
CARE TIP: avoid bending the chain and try to keep it flat when you're not wearing it (which will be rare).
A glistening necklace made of delicate of herringbone links, secured by a lobster clasp and jump.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Melissa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Beautiful shine and perfect length. Can’t miss it when it is paired with another necklace.Was this helpful?
- Anna B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoStunning!!!
No joke, you can feel how delicate and fragile this chain is, BUT it’s soooo worth it. It’s incredibly light and I don’t even realize I’m wearing it, which is more than I can say about other herringbone chains I’ve had in the past. I like the thin width so it looks more dainty and it reflects like so I kinda feel like I’m wearing a tiara, but on my neck? Royalty vibes. Love this necklace but be prepared to be gentle with it!Was this helpful?
- Andrea B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLOOOOOOOVE
Looks so damn good. Got a ton of compliments already on it. I especially love how it catches the sun and lights up my chest. Amazing quality too. Well done guys.Was this helpful?
- Lauren F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 months agoDisappointed
It was not as beautiful in person as it was on the site. I will be returning.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York3 months agoWe're so sorry to hear that this necklace wasn't quite what you were looking for! If you have any questions or concerns with your return please feel free to email us at any time. - AUrate Team
- Jamie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoExcellent
Purchased the necklace as a gift - the style and quality surpassed expectations! A small thing to note - the piece was shipped to me and the packaging did not do the necklace justice. Acknowledging that weight is a factor when shipping packages, it would still be worth considering adding some flair to the packaging- especially for gifted items.Was this helpful?