See what people are saying
- Kristan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 45 - 54Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect!
Love these for all occasions. Simple or dressy.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoShocked that I love it
I have not worn earrings in decades and was not sure how this even even was worn but I like it so much I ordered a second one which unfortunately came knotted. I will be asking for a replacement for the second one. I wore it through one piercing then looped it through my first and third piercing.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Casey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely
I love it. Dainty and elegant. I just wear one and then put a stud in the other ear
- Alexis A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy new favorite AURATE piece
absolutely in love with this threader! I ordered one with my daughters birthday stone and it’s beautiful. There are so many different ways to wear this earring, it make it’s so versatile. I have three ear piercings on one ear so I take this earrings through the first hole and back up through the third and skip the second and it looks amazing and so chic. You can also wear it through one hole evenly or moved more forward or backward for more ways to wear it. Definitely recommend this earring!!
- Annie M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful and versatile
I’m really happy with my aquamarine birthstone ear threader! The quality is excellent, and it’s such a nice piece to wear in many different ways if you have multiple piercings. I have 3 lobe piercings (average spacing) and the chain is long enough to loop through 2 holes loosely (even 1st & 3rd, skipping 2nd). You can also wear it through just one and adjust the overall length of the dangle depending on how far you pull it through. Overall, chain & threader (excluding gem) is 4” long (chain is about 2.875”, threader 1.125”). This piece does not have a defined “post” in the center like similar products I’ve seen. It sometimes slides through my hole (changing length) if I’m active or shifting my hair, but I’m not worried about it sliding out completely, and this makes it more versatile to style. Overall I’m really happy about this piece.