Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Birthstone Ear Chain Threader
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Swing into some serious leveling up with our Birthstone Threader.
Birthstones are believed to be aura enhancers. Always a positive. The natural gem suspended on a delicate gold chain gently sways and sparkles as it catches the light, creating a high-vibe atmosphere all around you. Sweep your hair back to show it off.
A selected birthstone encased in solid gold casting, attached to a 4" chain by loop at upper center of casting. Safely secured by a 1" post.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Kristan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 45 - 54Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect!
Love these for all occasions. Simple or dressy.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoShocked that I love it
I have not worn earrings in decades and was not sure how this even even was worn but I like it so much I ordered a second one which unfortunately came knotted. I will be asking for a replacement for the second one. I wore it through one piercing then looped it through my first and third piercing.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Casey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely
I love it. Dainty and elegant. I just wear one and then put a stud in the other ear
- Alexis A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy new favorite AURATE piece
absolutely in love with this threader! I ordered one with my daughters birthday stone and it’s beautiful. There are so many different ways to wear this earring, it make it’s so versatile. I have three ear piercings on one ear so I take this earrings through the first hole and back up through the third and skip the second and it looks amazing and so chic. You can also wear it through one hole evenly or moved more forward or backward for more ways to wear it. Definitely recommend this earring!!
- Annie M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful and versatile
I’m really happy with my aquamarine birthstone ear threader! The quality is excellent, and it’s such a nice piece to wear in many different ways if you have multiple piercings. I have 3 lobe piercings (average spacing) and the chain is long enough to loop through 2 holes loosely (even 1st & 3rd, skipping 2nd). You can also wear it through just one and adjust the overall length of the dangle depending on how far you pull it through. Overall, chain & threader (excluding gem) is 4” long (chain is about 2.875”, threader 1.125”). This piece does not have a defined “post” in the center like similar products I’ve seen. It sometimes slides through my hole (changing length) if I’m active or shifting my hair, but I’m not worried about it sliding out completely, and this makes it more versatile to style. Overall I’m really happy about this piece.