Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Classic Diamond Tennis Necklace (Lab)
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
The beauty of natural without the price tag.
By popular demand, our Classic Diamond Tennis Necklace is now available with *lab-grown* diamonds. Whether you value the more sustainable practices that lab-grown has to offer, or you're just on a budget (who isn't), this bracelet is the same quality and shines just as bright as the natural diamond version. Better yet, put the price diff towards an 18k upgrade or larger diamond carat size (you won't regret it).
Ps. She looks great paired with our Classic Diamond Tennis Bracelet (Lab).
Check out everything we made here, from lab grown to natural and everything in-between: Tennis Collection.
Available in two stone sizes; 3 carat, and 5 carat, these sustainably made lab diamond tennis necklaces are prong set and secured with a custom box clasp. Available in two lengths and your choice of gold rate, always with our high quality GH SI diamonds, these necklaces really shine!
15.5" or 16"
7.3g - 26.4g
Box clasp closure
SI3 Clarity Round Lab Grown Diamonds;
15.5": 2.90 tcw / 4.92 tcw;
16": 2.99 tcw / 5.08 tcw
3ct: 181-187 x 1.5mm;
5ct: 123-127 x 2.2mm
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.