Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Classic with an edge. The perfect standalone or stacker ring, for both him and her.
This reworked classic lends itself to infinite combinations — and is an understated addition worn by itself. A refined band of solid gold, it can be worn on any finger alone or stacked for extra vavavoom.
A simple geometric band of gold with gently squared edges for a modern look.
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Paul Z.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoAmazing ring, great value. Slightly sharp inner edges.
I'm a recurring customer of AUrate, the products are really great.
I use this ring ever day, and I like it a lot.
I only wish the inner edges had a slight chamber/bevel, cause they are a tad sharp. You don't really notice it when wearing it though.Was this helpful?
- HaroldI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoIn love
I'm a big fan of simple and I love the simplicity of this ring! Keep it up!Was this helpful?
- Martyna W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoEdge bands
Great quality! Very happy with the purchaseWas this helpful?
- Vivian T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoEasy
Easy customization, easy ordering, easy payment, and cute ass minimal style! ;-)Was this helpful?
- Kelsey P.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoPretty, but I returned it because it wasn't what I needed
Nothing bad to say about this--it's gorgeous! It just didn't layer well with my other ring like I had hoped (but I happily replaced with another Aurate piece).Was this helpful?