Emerald-Cut Floral Diamond Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
The bouquet of your dreams.
A lovely and delicate bouquet of diamonds awaits you. One perfectly selected emerald cut diamond is decorated in a garland of diamond whimsy, with two round and one marquise diamond on each side creating a sparkling floral motif that will always leave you feeling like spring.
One 7mmx5mm emerald shape diamond is front and center, set in a custom 4-prong setting, delicately enhanced by the shine of 4, 1.6mm round diamonds and 2, 3x1.5mm marquise diamonds. These are hand set in a low profile prong setting in a solid gold band.
Carat: 1 ct (Center Diamond); 1.13 ct (Total); Cut: Near colorless (G/H); Clarity: VS1; Cut: Very good/Excellent
1pc 7x5mm Emerald Diamond; 2pcs 3x1.5mm Marquise Cut Diamond; 4pc 1.6mm Round Diamond
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.