Emerald-Cut Tapered Baguette Diamond Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
For me, myself, and I *hair flip*
Your ring your choice! And choosing the diamond of your deepest desires for ANY occasion can’t get easier than this classic 3 stone setting. Set in the most minimal style with a solid metal band of your choosing, this MTO emerald shape and tapered baguette diamond ring catches eyes from anywhere. Lab or Natural? Your call too. We know who’s really in charge here!
A carefully chosen 7 x 5 mm emerald shaped diamond is hand set into a modern 4 prong setting and flanked by two tapered baguette diamonds measuring 5x3x2mm, all paired with solid gold band at a delicate 1.4mm width. With your choice of stone quality, either natural or lab-grown diamond, and MTO handmade to your finger size in either platinum or 14K & 18K solid gold, this ring is truly bespoke.
Carat: 1 ct (Center Diamond); 1.5 ct (Total); Cut: Near colorless (G/H); Clarity: VS1; Cut: Very good/Excellent
1 pc 7x5mm Emerald Cut diamond; 2 pcs 5x3x2mm tapered baguette diamonds
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.