Half-Studded Prong Diamond Gold Band
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Seal the deal in style.
An ode to the finer days of Victoria, this vintage style diamond band gives a fair curtsy to its motif origins, while still bringing that sleek and modern design you know us so well for.
A glittering and sizeable two carats of round brilliant diamonds, comprised of 11, 2mm diamonds, are shared prong set in this classic band with a high polish ring shank. Custom made to fit in either 14k or 18k, this beauty is perfect for every day or saved for something special.
11 pcs * 2mm Round Brilliant Cut; 0.44 ct in total
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.