Infinity Chain Link Necklace
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Intricacy made ultrathin.
A chain made to layer with the best of them. This ultrafine chain features our famous infinity pattern, paired with bold paperclip links. Each link is individually casted and soldered together by hand by our artisans for a one-of-a-kind piece.
Custom made by AURATE, this ultra-fine handmade chain in shining sterling silver vermeil features our iconic infinity pattern. Made in 15” with an option to extend up to 18”, this artisanal linked chain is everyday wearable with all your favorite looks.
15” with a 3” extender
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- C P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 starsYesterdayPretty necklace
I got the white/silver necklace. It's really pretty. Dainty, delicate and intricate.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5