Medium Gold Curb Chain Bracelet
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
An edgy alternative to a simple gold chain.
Living on the edge requires stepping off the curb, and that’s exactly what this pure gold bracelet will help you do. An amped up version of our signature chain, this bracelet features twisted links locked together to form your recycled gold arm candy.
Medium stand-alone chain bracelet featuring curb links, secured by spring clasp and jump.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Marla B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 week agoDainty, charming with the right amount of sparkle
I think the chain is just right for a sparkle. It isn’t showy, it’s not invisible either. For me it’s confident perfect. It is a little long on my wrist so I hooked it to the chain for a dangly look. For everyday and for those days when you want to layer this bracelet is perfect.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Marie-Helene M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 45 - 54Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars2 months agoVery elegant - looks great!
It’s a beautiful bracelet. Understated and elegant. Have gotten lots of compliments!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Hanh T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars2 months agoSo beautiful!
This bracelet is even more beautiful in person! So dainty yet substantial and a nice yellow golden hue that doesn’t look cheap.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Evangelia T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing quality and design
Amazing quality and design
- SamaraI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoRegret not getting it in 14K!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BRACELET!!! Was unsure at first how it would look stacked with all my other Aurate bracelets so I got the vermeil. But now I am going to order it in the 14K because I just don't want to take it off at all!!