Mini Circle Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Solid gold and scalloped forms create tantalising texture in our Mini Circle Ring.
Adding a new dimension to a simple band, a series of interlinked hemispheres create a rich texture in this adaptable piece. Experiment with stacks or add contrast with gem-studded pieces for a mix-and-match medley.
Conjoining spheres of gold encircle the finger for a simple closed shank ring.
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Angel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful
I bought two of the dainty rings and they are dainty, simple and beautiful. So far so goodWas this helpful?
- EVA F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLovely ring!
Great quality, simple elegance. Good alone or stacked.Was this helpful?
- Kristina S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoVery pretty
So glad I chose this ring!Was this helpful?
- Kim B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoOn my second one
I love this ring so much I bought it in two sizes and I haven't ruled out buying a third. It works for stacking but it's also substantial enough to wear on its own. It's a lovely little affordable luxury.Was this helpful?
- Reem B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLove!!!
Love!!!Was this helpful?