Thick Stackable Twist Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Stack till you drop. Our Thick Stackable Twist Ring will add stylish and original structure to your fingers like nothing else.
Cast from fine, strong gold, our Thick Stackable Twist Ring is perfect for adding a subtle twist to your look (pun intended). Sized to fit any finger both low down and above the knuckle, you can play it as minimal or maximal as you like.
Thick solid gold twisted ring made from two solid gold wires.
1.1g - 1.4g
Made with wiggle room, go 1 size down
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Karen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 45 - 54How it Fits Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 month agoThe perfect fit
Searching for a simple, beautiful ring to wear and literally stumbled upon this treasure. The fit is perfect and I couldn’t be happier!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Samira P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 25 - 34How it Fits Runs biggerIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars3 months agoLove!
I've worn this ring 24/7 since receiving it - through workouts, showers, and even dish washing. It's holding up great and is very pretty. I've grown up wearing only solid gold jewelry from Indian jewelers and have sensitive skin. I have only recently started dabbling in North American-based demi/fine jewelry brands with mixed results. This ring was definitely one of the better purchases I've made. By the way - these rings run large and I sized down half a size, which fits well.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Amy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoIt’s beautiful, just wish it
It’s beautiful, just wish it came in quarter sizes too!Was this helpful?
- Ana B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful and stylish
I absolutely love this ring! It’s perfect to wear alone or to stack it with other gold rings. The designs is so cute and stands out event though it’s a delicate ring.Was this helpful?
- AneshaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoNot quite as pictured but I like it.
I expected the ring to have a tight twist as shown on the website, but the ring I received is more loosely twisted thus it is not as pictured. The twists are also not perfectly uniform as if the ring is hand made (perhaps it is & I failed to read the fine print before ordering). There is also slight solder (?) marks where the two wires were combined after they were twisted. Having said all that, the ring is still actually quite lovely. I like it a lot. In fact, the more I wear it the more I like it. I would give this 4.5 stars if that were an option. I dock points only b/c it is not as pictured and, even though I think it’s lovely & plan to buy another one to stack, it would have been nice if it were tightly twisted as pictured. As for the sizing recommendation to size one size down, that was not necessary in my case. I went with normal size. The ring is a bit loose—probably should have sized 1/2 size down—but it is too tight for my finger that is a full size bigger than the finger I bought this ring for. So I think if I had sized a full size down it would have been too tight.Was this helpful?