Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Embrace asymmetry in our must-have Crossover Ring.
A true AUrate classic, the Crossover Ring encapsulates our obsessions with clean lines, pure material and inimitable ease. A single seamless band hugs your finger, ending in an asymmetric golden embrace. Hold this one closely — you won't want to be parted.
A solid gold shank with intersecting interest.
7mm - 2.5mm
1.9mm - 1.1mm
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Laura N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful ring to wear every day!
Very happy with this beautiful ring and it looks amazing. Plus, the in-store experience in NYC was great, too!Was this helpful?
- CynthiaI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLOVE this Ring
I bought this as an alternative to my wedding ring. I absolutely LOVE this ring and find myself wearing it on a very regular basis. The quality, weight and shine in 14k gold is stunning. Highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- Sonia B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAbsolutely love this ring
This will be a pretty much every day ring now. Beautiful, comfortable, nice style. I highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- Jamie T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove it!
Perfect gold ring, and I’m so glad they had it in a variety of sizes as I have the tiniest fingers. I’m wearing it every day and it’s as shiny as ever.Was this helpful?
- Marc H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeauty in simplicity
Like the crossover bracelet this is just so elegant in a clean designWas this helpful?