Vintage Pear Cut Necklace
Item is exchange only. Details.
This brings a whole new meaning to the family jewels.
A contemporary approach to classic designs. White topaz adorns the top of this pear-cut gem nestled in 100% recycled gold. Available in four stone options.
A necklace featuring a statement, pear-cut precious stone centerpiece pendant, lined by white topaz for even more shine.
6*4 pear-cut gemstone; 1mm round-cut white topaz
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Andy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVintage look, materials suggest heirloom quality
As a guy looking to “surprise” his wife with a unique piece, I lack design/jewelry expertise. The vintage inspired design, contrast of deep opal/white and rose gold chain caught my eye. 18’’ length works well for my wife (tall, she doesn’t like “chokers”). She loves the piece. This was a score for me as a birthday gift, makes it seem like I know what I’m doing.Was this helpful?
- William P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoBeautifully made and an excellent value
Highly recommended.Was this helpful?
- Jaime K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoI adore my necklace
I adore my necklace! Ordered the citrine and it looks like a piece my grandmother could have handed down to me. The quality is excellent (like all of my aurate pieces!). I especially like the smallness of the charm. Doesn’t feel like too much sparkle to wear everyday.Was this helpful?
- Rebecca P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLOVE
I love my new necklace. I chose the topaz, and it’s even prettier in person! It’s the perfect accessory to dress up an outfit.Was this helpful?