Gold Ball Studs
Item is exchange only. Details.
Give any moment the midas touch in our classic Gold Ball Studs.
Have a ball wearing our charming Gold Ball Studs. Perfectly understated and handcrafted in classic gold, they effortlessly transition from work-appropriate to after-hours.
A set of golden ear studs with wing nuts..
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Alexandria N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect little every day
Perfect little every day earringsQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Whitney N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoPerfect studs
I love that these are so simple and that I know they are well made.Was this helpful?
- CaitlinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars5 months agoThese could’ve been great
These earrings are only OK. The little gold balls themselves are exactly what I had hoped, perfect for second holes. Their shortcoming is the short post length, as mentioned in several other reviews. I find that they are significantly shorter than the posts on the mini gold bars also from Aurate. Thus they seem to sink into my holes with the back dangerously close to the end of the post leaving me lacking confidence in the security of the earring back. These could’ve been great with longer posts. I’m disappointed and unsure if I will keep them.Was this helpful?
- TiffanyI recommend this productRated 3 stars5 months agoGood for sleeping in but turned red
I love how these have shorter posts than most studs, so they're really easy to sleep in at night and I don't have to take them out. The only con is that my posts oxidised and turned red after a while.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York5 months agoWe're so sorry to hear that your earrings are starting to oxidize! Did you know that we have a Lifetime Warranty and offer free polishing? We'll send you an email with more information, let us know if you have questions! - AUrate Team
- Tiffanie K.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoSo cute!
These are so cute! But soooo tiny! Just wished they were a little bigger. Thought they were going to go through my piercing hole!Was this helpful?