Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Gold Ball Studs
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Give any moment the golden touch in our classic Gold Ball Studs.
Have a ball wearing our charming Gold Ball Studs. Perfectly understated and handcrafted in classic 14K gold, they effortlessly transition from work-appropriate to after-hours. From super-dainty and barely there to eye-catchingly bold, we have multiple sizes from you to choose from. Or maybe you want all of them; there's no such thing as too many options. Available in 5 sizes so you can mix and match: 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7mm in diameter.
Available in 5 sizes from a dainty “barely there” 3mm perfect for cartilage piercings, to 4mm through 7mm which suits your lobe piercings in a variety of mix and match. Hollow in 14k, these gold balls are lightweight and made to be your classic go-to.
3, 4, 5, 6, or 7mm
AU0156, AU1131, AU1132, AU1133, AU1134
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Colleen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPerfect Everyday Earrings
I had been looking for tiny white gold ball earrings to wear in my 2nd holes (they are harder to find than you might think). I spotted these on Aurate and the price was fantastic so I ordered. They arrived quickly and I’ve been wearing them everyday since.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Erin Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat studs!
I thought these might be small but they were a good size and quality was superbQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- H. S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoNice quality minimal earrings
It’s been a couple of weeks and I enjoy wearing them. 3 mm was a great fit, not too small but visible enough. Will be on the lookout for other items!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MkateVerified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoGreat for sensitive ears
I’m allergic to a lot of earrings on the market, even the ones labeled as sensitive or nickel free. This is the first earring I’ve ever worn that I have no allergic reaction to—I can even sleep in them!! Also they are so dainty and tastefulQualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Tiffany W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 18 - 24Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it thank you
Love it thank youQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5