AURATE X KERRY: Lioness Pendant Necklace
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
100% sustainable lioness pendant to wear with pride.
You put your heart into everything, we put ours into this pure gold pendant. Cast in our signature 100% recycled gold, bound together by two chains. Featuring the head of the goddess Sekhmet, meaning she who is powerful, to be worn close to your lioness heart.
A 20.5" large gold chain necklace featuring two iconic styles, our very own large chain and curb necklace, joined together by a link-lock carabiner and secured by lobster clasp, with a lioness pendant attached.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Catherine K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 45 - 54Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 month agoMy absolute favourite piece of jewellery
I took a risk getting this as I'm in the UK and returning wouldn't have been easy. However I am truly delighted this necklace .
It's so well made and a beautiful weight and a pleasure to wear. It feels and looks expensive. I wear it so much my other jewellery is almost redundant.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Kim T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 stars3 months agoBeautiful
I love this necklace, note that the clasp holding the coin can unscrew! I didn’t realize it was loose and almost lost this treasure.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Lisa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLove it!!
It’s a great necklace alone or layered!!
- PATRICIA K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agonecklass
- Jewell E.I recommend this productRated 3 stars10 months agoNecklace needs a bigger, less flimsy clasp
The necklace is attractive, but the quality of the clasp needs to be improved. Without nimble fingers, it’s hard to open, insert, and close the clasp. Make it larger and sturdier?ANAUrate New York10 months agoThank you so much for the suggestion! I'll send this over to our production team so that we can keep it in mind the next time we design a piece! In the meantime, I'm emailing you a few tips and tricks to help with your clasps. Talk to you soon! - AUrate Team