Love Me Knot Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
A gold chain ring to rival your necklace collection.
Chunky chain necklaces were the gateway. Welcome to the big leagues. At first glance it’s a pure gold statement ring, but if you look a little closer, you’ll see endless stack possibilities. Mix, match, and then come back for some earrings.
A medium weight gold band comprised of a chain link casted design that infinitely wraps around the finger.
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Mariah H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 month agoThe gold color doesn’t match my other aurate pieces looks cheap
The ring looks very cheap compared to the other pieces I have from Aurate and elsewhere. It’s a brassy looking gold and I can’t stack it with other rings.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York1 month agoWe are so heartbroken to hear that your order arrived like this! We hold our pieces to a very high standard and I can assure you this is not the norm. We’re reaching out via email to help. Talk to you soon! - Team Aurate
- Cléo A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI’m in love
I’m in love with the design and the quality. The ring is beautiful !Was this helpful?
- Andrea Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTHE RING IS SO GOOD.
THE RING IS SO GOOD. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.Was this helpful?
- Keng-Chieh W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agothe perfect ring!
i've been looking for a chain link style ring for a long time but could never find one that looked how i wanted it to - they were always too chunky overall or the chain links were too far apart or not round enough. that is, until i found the love me knot ring. this ring is exactly what i've been looking for. the gold is so bright and shiny, and it's definitely dainty enough for someone with long thin fingers like me. i couldn't be happier with my first purchase from aurate!Was this helpful?
- Mao F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBriliant!
This ring really fits my finger and skin color! Thanks a lot!Was this helpful?