Mixed Cut Diamond Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Made of two signature diamond cuts, baguette and brilliant, so you don’t have to decide on one.
You can have it all. A row of baguette diamonds meets our brilliant diamonds for a pattern so classic. Set in our sustainable gold, and finished with 0.415 carats. Feeling bullish? Go big with the XL Mixed Cut Diamond Ring
With over twenty high quality diamonds totaling 0.415 carats of dazzling style, this singularly modern ring plays well with others, and is made of solid gold. Alternating in their prong setting style, five chic baguette diamonds are placed between twelve round brilliant cut stunners.
5 pcs 2.5x1.5mm Baguettes Cut diamonds & 12 pcs 1.4mm Round Brilliant Cut diamonds (0.415 Total carat weight)
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Kathryn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44How it Fits Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 starsYesterdayBeautiful ring at a great value
I ordered this ring as an anniversary band. It stacks nicely with my existing engagement and wedding band. I also like that I can stack it along side other AUrate jewelry or wear alone. The band itself is very thin, which I prefer. Since it was customized based on color/karat of the gold, it took a while to ship but shipped within their stated timeframe. Overall a nice quality, versatile ring!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Deborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGorgeous
Very petite and beautiful
- Erin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGorgeous
Perfect sparkly ring for daily wear. I plan to add this ring to a stack, but alone it looks beautiful too.