Skinny Love Me Knot Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
The stop-and-stare camisole of stackable gold rings.
Ok so you’re not ready for the big leagues just yet. That’s fine. In fact, it’s more than fine, it’s as dainty as this skinny chain ring. Classic enough to slip into any ring stack, with just the right amount of uniqueness to keep your hands as animated as the gestures they make.
A dainty solid gold band comprised of a fine chain link casted design that infinitely wraps around the finger.
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- alice y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 18 - 24How it Fits Runs smaller, Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 month agoCute ring
It's cute, not my favorite design but I like it as a pinky ring.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Brookelynn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 18 - 24How it Fits Runs smallerIs this a gift? YesRated 5 stars1 month agoSuper cute!
Dainty and super cute matched with other rings!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Josefina I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful!
Lovely little ring, dainty and high quality.Was this helpful?
- Sam C.I recommend this productRated 4 stars9 months agoCute
Cute but the gold was a little too shiny for my liking.Was this helpful?
- Arlette M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat shopping site.
Speedy, efficient and totally satisfactory.Was this helpful?