Toi et Moi Gemstone Mini Vintage Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Toi et Moi (aka 'You and I', en français s'il vous plaît) rose to fame thanks to Napoleon's proposal to Josephine in 1796. While that's all very romantic, we like to think of this ring as a symbol of modern love, as in, the love you have for yourself. Why? Bc all data shows that when you take care of yourself, you are in fact a better human for the world around you. May this serve as a reminder to book that night off, say no to that dinner you are dreading, eat those carbs, take that vacay, read that book, or do whatever it is that *you* need. The rest will thank you.
Don't let the name fool you, Toi et Moi is all about *you* and we designed it as such. You're in the driver's seat here and can select (1) over a dozen gemstones in pear and emerald cuts, (2) vermeil, 14K, or 18K gold, and (3) a classic or vintage setting. Full array of options here.
A pear shape 5x3mm gemstone is perfectly paired with a 5x3mm emerald shape gemstone in a vintage inspired prong setting, and band of 1.75mm width, in your choice of vermeil, 14k, or 18k.
Pear Cut Gemstone: 5x3mm (0.29ct);
Emerald Cut Gemstones: 5x3mm (0.29ct)
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.