Large Gold Curb Chain Bracelet
Item is exchange only. Details.
An edgy alternative to a simple gold chain.
The larger the links, the better. Sustainable 100% gold links in our traditional curb design to stack or wear solo.
Large stand-alone chain bracelet featuring curb links, secured by spring clasp and jump.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Julia M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLove it!
It’s so subtle but still so stunning! It catches the light so well and is the perfect size.Was this helpful?
- Don I.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGorgeous Miminalistic Bracelet
Gorgeous Miminalistic BraceletWas this helpful?
- Shimoli s.I do not recommend this productRated 2 stars5 months agoThe Rose Gold color is misleading in the pictures!
The actual color of the bracelet is a lot darker rose gold than what is shown in the photos. I just don't understand why the color of the bracelet is such a dark color. I've never seen a rose gold bracelet or necklace that color.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York5 months agoWe’re so sorry to hear about this experience! We’re reaching out via email to help. Talk to you soon! - AUrate Team
- Jenna H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat!
Love the color!!Was this helpful?
- Reah R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat quality!!! Looks exactly like
Great quality!!! Looks exactly like the photo. Just wished I could have had the bracelet to be a bit smaller. I might take it to a jeweler to get it shorten.Was this helpful?